Saturday, October 19, 2013

Smiley Saturday

     Hi, so it's Saturday, the weekend. I love weekends because I get to sleep in and I an NOT a morning person. So I'm sitting on the couch watching the auburn football game. I'm next to my grandmother who reads this every time I write, she doesn't know that I'm writing about her in this, but she'll find out! Our team is losing! I'm mad at that, but oh well.
     Ok, so we have all sinned, ain't no doubt about it! :) But I can guarantee you  that you don't think the first thing you say is, oh I need to ask God for forgiveness and I'm so upset I did that, Don't act like you do because you don't, neither do I. We all make mistakes and after we ask God for forgiveness we have a hard time forgiving ourselves. If you really felt bad, you would probably still think about what you did because sin erases in God's mind when you ask for forgiveness, but not yours. We have to accept the fact that we are only human and everyone around us has sinned. Jesus dies for our sins, so we should ask for forgiveness and forgive ourselves, I promise Jesus didn't die for nothing. He did it for YOU and ME! Because he loves us that much.

Here is a little video that ties into this.
http://youtu.be/xfkhqpl81NA

No comments:

Post a Comment