Saturday, October 5, 2013

Friday Yeah!!! Wait no it's not is Saturday

     Hello, it is Saturday. Sorry I didn't do this earlier but I spent yesterday at my friends.
 So, did someone make you mad you this week, well someone did irritate me. Maybe that person  has a bigger problem that you. Something's going on in their life. You have been told to pray for them, and you should! A prayer is so powerful and can change a persons life. Also, why don't say nice things and act like Jesus. Being nice can turn someone's day around. For real. Are you afraid? If you are, WHY! That person needs someone to turn their day around because they are humans too! Yes they might shoot you down, but I can guarantee you they really do care. They probably will feel awkward, but that's ok because you tried!

Watch these videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO2prEoATH8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjFEPObXvOM

Luke 6:27-28 says
But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Wow, that seems hard right but just try it and eventually you will get better!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment