Saturday, June 30, 2012

She is in heaven

    Yesterday I lost a grandparent. Grandma died. She was sweet, loving, kind, and very entertaining. It all started yesterday morning. Mom jumped on my bed and told me the people who clean our house where here and we needed to go. So in the car we started talking about Grandma. Philip said,
"Is Grandma dead?" Mom noded her head. I was sad but I felt worse for Oppa, BeeBee, and Dad. Poor Dad he had to break the news to them sadly.
     So they started planning a funeral on Thursday. Grandma would be burried near her mom and dad.
      That day my brother came uo and went to the funeral early. When we got there first I went to see Grandma in her caskit. She looked nice. As the tears came I blinked them back and felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around I realized it was the two woman who run the preschool for our church. My mom coordinates preschool and I help them a lot So I know them well. They told me thst she is in no more pain and she is very happy. Thats when the tears came. I huged then and I felt better. Then it was time for or last look and a prayer. My heart hurt so bad but what was happening was a peice of life. \
     After that we went in the room with everyone and got to sit up front. They talked about the family and prayed . Then we got in  the car and drove to the grave and mom told us that the cops are flying to stop traffic for us. That was cool because we got speicial treatment. When we were there we sat in special chairs and my big brother lifted the caskit and set it down on a table sort of. All of these people were hugging us and giving us things. I got a flower and drpped a picture below where she would be burried and left sad.
     After that we got food with the family and whent home then whent to oppa's house.We settled them down and gave them food and left.
     At home the church had came in and gave us yummy food and we ate more.
Well that was is sadly. I love you grandma!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment