Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Big Time Rush in Concert WOO HOO

So we went to see Big Time Rush in concert. This is how it all went down. We went with my cousins Jake and Brandon. Brandon is the real btr fan like me. We rode in auntie Traci's car. Jake and I where listening to music and Brandon and Philip where riping beyblades. The GPS was using a verry weird voice. The car trip tookk forever then mom blurted out," Look Golden Corrall!" we all started asking if we could go, they said yes, YaY. When we all got there we looked for the chocolate fountain and there it was. We were all verry excited about it. We had to eat healthy first. all of the food was not the best. The chocolate fountain was delicious. On the way out we saw that the place got an 88 in that test. I kept it to myself for reasons. We had to go get ponchos for the concert because it was raining. When we got to the concert they hadn't opened the gates. There was a verry long line. We sat in the car waiting for the line to go down when it did we went in and got 3 shirts, 1 tote bag, 1 program, and 3 bracelets. When we got there we changed seats like 3 times before we were comfortable. First Rachel Crow preformed and she was awesome. Then Cody Simpson who rocked.Then we waited and waited then a screen popped up where you can send a message. We sent the Clark, Kerrs, and Spauldings love btr. When they came out it was loud and awesome. My favorite songs they played we're Elevate, windows down, love me love me, cover girl , and worldwide. After the concert we brought my friend and she spent the night in the hotel. When we woke up we got breakfeast and cleaned up and left. We went to my friends house and swam in her pool and then left to go home. We didn't get home until late. We had so much fun in the car!!

No comments:

Post a Comment