Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Poor Grandparents and Beth

So now I want to tell you the whole story from the start. So first my grandfather Oppa started getting weak and sick so we took him to a rehab hospital in florence. Where he learned how to move around more and get stronger. Some days he would get so tired he couldn't remember our names. I feel so horrible for him. Later grandma got sick and would not eat. So we put both of them in good hands in Florence. Then we were done because we had to go there every day and we would miss mom and dad. So we decided to move them here. My grandmother hated the idea. She is so so so stubborn. So we forced them to move over here. Before we did that we had Beth stay with us for a couple of days and she stayed in the office. The only bad thing was she was tottaly lazy and mean. She walked in andacted like she was the boss of us. Mom got on to her every time she ws mean. One time she told us to embarrass her by walking in and saying loudly, "Here are your pads an underwear!!!" She was mad but she deserved it. When we moved them in we hired these home health care people to come in and make hot meals and make sure they take their medicine. It made their life so much easier. I have 2 favorite people. I can't say well because I just cant. One day we took Beth to see men in black 3. That same day we had to close the house. With Beth. Have I told you Beth has the mind of a 3rd grader because she has some problems. Well that makes it twice as hard that day. So Beth my brother and I had to sit in a car listening to my brother scream out songs in the car and Beth shushing him every 2 seconds with me in charge trying to keep things going. It was awful. I will never forget that day. A couple of weeks later grandma had some very bad pains in her gallbladder so mom took her to the ER to see what was happening and apparently she has gallbladder stones which hurts so bad. She had to have a stuck down in her throat to see what was going on which caused some infection in her. So she had so much pain she did not eat. Which led us to taking her to the hospital so dad goes every day and we miss him. I hope she will feel better with an IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment