Friday, April 18, 2014

Life is strange......

     Hello, I haven't written in a long time so I decided to write about stuff. Okay so every ones life is pretty crazy and there is no way to get around it. Like once I was coming back from my 2nd period choir class, which is across from the 6th grade hallway. When me and some of my friends were coming back. Teachers were blocking off our hallway. I wasn't happy because it was out 10 minute break and we get to eat a snack and I was hungry. We all crowded into the gym lobby and word got around that one of our substitutes passed out and an ambulance was coming to pick him up! That was kinda crazy. Things happen every day to me thats crazy. It's life some things are enjoyable, FUNNY really. Someone today shook a colored pencil container thingy. He said, " These pencils won't go in!' All the pencils exploded everywhere and everyone laughed and clapped for him. The funny thing is, is I sit near him and a bunch of pencils hit me. If you can't tell this is a post to make you laugh, or blow more air out of your mouth than usual ;).
     Life can sometimes be interesting..... Byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment