Monday, August 12, 2013

Your Superhero

     Have you ever felt, you know, worthless? Yes? Well that's normal I'm pretty sure everyone has felt that way, because I have, other people I have talked to have! I know I know you have heard something like this before, but have you ever thought about it, for real? You are human, you have a beating heart, feelings, and........ YOU ARE LOVED BY THE ONE THE ONLY GOD!!!! Let me put it this way, think of your favorite singer, have you got it? Ok, now picture them loving you, protecting you, and talking to them whenever you are in need. Now think of how big God is! He protects us and loves us!
     If your a book worm, he has the #1 best selling book! If your a music person, like me, people write all these inspiring songs about our God! If you feel like the world doesn't have time for you crack open your bible and look up these verses.
Jerimiah 29:11
Song of Solomon 4:7
1 Peter 3:3-4
Mathew 19:14
     God loved you so much he sent his one and only son to die on the cross. If your thinking that he doesn't love you and that he lied about everything, than this is what your thinking, the whole Jesus thing is a lie and oh he also lied about his love even though he tells us not to lie in the Ten Commandments, and he wrote all these verses just to make me feel bad for being me, and everyone is perfect exept me!   If that's what your thinking you need to spend some time with your bible because He loves you and me!! We can't escape from his everlasting love, no matter what you or someone else says he loves you, and he thinks you are worth more that GOLD
       Here is one of my favorite songs someone I know told me about!!!!
http://youtu.be/p9PjrtcHJPo

Gold by: Britt Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment