Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday

     I'm so sorry I didn't get this sooner I went out with my girlfriends the whole day I wasn't at school.  Ok so I can't come up with a godly post based on my week so here are things I LOVE!!! Besides the obvious like God, family, and you know
1. Tv
2. My phone and iPad
3. Duck tape
4. Winning at random stuff
5. Shopping
6. Big Time Rush
7. Britt Nicole
8. Dance
9. Music
10. Pinterest
11. Instagram
12. Beach
13. Cookies
14. Stuff that is bigger than usual
15. Basketball

Stuff I strongly dislike

1. Gossip
2. Bragging
3. Know it all's
4. Losing
5. Middle School
6. Bikini's
7. Grocery Shopping
8. Homework
9. Hot weather
10. Ke$ha
11. The "new" Miley Cyrus
12. Polo shirts
13. People who think like every thing is a complex as rocket science
14. When teachers don't teach, they just play videos or whatever
15. When youn have a bad hair day

No comments:

Post a Comment