Monday, August 8, 2011

My Trip To Auburn Part 2


Part 2
Oh I forgot to mention at night me and my mom took a detour around our hotel and apperently there was a prom happening at our hotel. We went to go check it out. There were beutifull dresses. At night we went to go see were daddy went to collage to be a pharmacist. Ok done with that now here is the real beginning of part 1. So when we woke up I took a shower and put on my shirt and we set out for the Jordan Hare Staduim. When we got there we saw all kinds of auburn stuff. We went to a store and I got a titanuim sort of neclace you can see it up there. Ok so we saw a big line we went to go check it out and it was an autograph line for you to meet Cody Burns. We met him and he singhed my shirt. Then we went to the football feild. We got cotton cany and a hot dog it wasnt as much exiting as a real game but I am alright with that. More into the game my big bros girfriend were cold so we went to go get a long sleeve shirt. We were not able to stay the hole game :( oh well.
P.S After we got dressed we got breakfeast and I saw my kindergarten teacher I was surprised.

1 comment: