Friday, September 20, 2013

Introducing....... FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

     Hey, so it's Friday, finally. The moment you wake up on Monday morning the first thing I think is, "I wish it was Friday". Now it is YAAAyYYy I'm hoping to convince my mom to take us and some friends to go eat frozen yougurt.
     This week was pretty laid back so I don't know what to write about. I will just make this a journal entry and not a opinative post. So this week I have encountered another week and I'm happy because today was a half day of school, oh wait the tv gave me an idea, hang on hang on.
     Ok will list my favorite pop songs
1. Roar
2. Gold
3. Cruise
4. Titanium
5. Come and get it
     Music makes me so happy, I just tune out.mif you don't listen to music YOU are missing out. If you dance in your room and constantly turn on you music YOU ROCK and keep it up!!!,
Watch this video
http://youtu.be/Lrg6Q7j7KjA


No comments:

Post a Comment