Saturday, September 15, 2012

You dont have to hang around bad things

     I was playing with my neighbors, we were playing cops and robbers and the cops where doing some inappropriate things I am not calling names or telling you what they did. It wasn't good. I decided to leave immediately. I found my little brother sitting in the grass doing nothing. I asked what he was doing. He said he was there because none of us where paying attention to him. When he said that everything that he was feeling just made me feel awful. I apologized to him and told him we where leaving. I held his tiny hand and I knew he would want to stay with his friends. I told mom we wanted to go. I got him home with something he couldn't pass up, a race, with me, I let him win to get him home quicker. I knew he would ask questions so I said they non heavy version to him.
      My point is you never have to hang around bad things like that whether its your best friend, neighbor, siblings  friend you have to be careful what you hang around and care for who you love to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment