Friday, August 31, 2012

The best day ever


     The best day ever was at the beach with my cousins, grandmother, mom, brother, and aunt. We went to Sea grove beach and hung out at the beach all day. The best day was probably our last day. We went to the beach with our boogie boards. There was a red flag up which meant high surf. My cousins and I like to ride the waves. When a big wave comes we turn around stick our body inside of it and the wave zooms us to shore, but sometimes the wave goes over us and we get trapped inside the wave but as cousins we always help us up. It is very hard to walk in sand with ginormous waves but we did it.
     It was our passion, zooming to shore with my faithful cousins by my side saving each other from drowning. We had so much fun but when we were done our knees where bleeding and they were all scraped up because we were sad we had to leave but very happy. I still have scars on my knees. The waves where tough on us but I wasn’t scared because when we get trapped we always saw a hand popping in the water grabbing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment