Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dad is in control

Today my mom is out on a preschool retreat. She will be back Saturday. So until then we are with Dad. Mom has been on retreat twice and Dads watched us.Every time he watches us he takes us to Chukee Cheese(did I spell it right?). I think we might do something crazy because he is cool like that. When I came home from school Dad said, "Wanna snack, you can have anything you want?!".  I got a muffin and coke and he did not mind a bit. He let us play videogames before homework. Dad is cheering for Philip while he is playing Mario Kart. It`s only been and hour and I am having so much fun. I miss mom I am texing her and updating her on whats happening. On the way she got lost once but then she found her way with her friends. Catcha later!

No comments:

Post a Comment